> Smart Electricity Cluster
> Centre-Loire valley, Limousin et Pays de la Loire regions
The main objective of the French S2E2 competitive cluster is to make active contributions to the development of research and innovation in technological fields connected with electrical energy, such as energy conversion, sources of new energy, energy efficiency in buildings, and sensors used in energy production.
Like all the other clusters, it aims to promote collaborative R&D programmes between large companies, SMEs and public research bodies.
10, rue Thalès de Milet - CS 97 155
37071 TOURS Cedex 2
Tél. : +33 (0)2 47 42 41 21
5 Research focuses
- Wind, photovoltaic and geothermal energy : conversion and supervision
- Electricity and hydrogen : conversion and storage
- Components, packaging, connections and systems
- Integrated building-wide communication system technologies
- Lighting and signalling systems technologies