> Rubber and polymers sector
> Centre-Loire Valley, Auvergne, Pays de Loire and Ile-de-France regions
> Sectors : industry, research, training synergy
> 123 companies
The French Elastopôle competitive cluster seeks to accelerate technological innovation in the rubber and polymers sector. The cluster brings together companies and public and private laboratories active in the Centre-Loire Valley, Auvergne, Pays de Loire and Ile-de-France regions.
5 rue du Carbone
Tel. : +33 (0)2 38 45 75 87
- To strengthen the competitiveness of companies in the rubber sector though reliance on industry / research / training synergy
- To develop high-performance elastomer materials and innovative industrial applications
The rubber and polymers cluster involves
- Companies : Michelin, Hutchinson, Goodyear Dunlop Tires France, Gouillardon Gaudry, Heurteaux, Intercarat, Interep, ITC Elastomères, Kayme, MAAG Pump Systems, PCM, Plymouth Française, Progress, Raigi, Rumpler Technologies, Rustin, Sacatec, Sacred, Sicem, SMAC, Socamont, SPBT, Spencer Moulton, Standard Gum
- 3,500 researchers : LRCCP, CETIM, CRIT Z3T, CTTM, INSA Blois, INSA Bourges...
- Training establishments : IFOCA (national institute for professional training and education in the rubber industry), the Universities of Orleans, Tours, Nantes, Clermont-Ferrand, Maine and Paris VI, ENSCP (Paris), ENSAM, ESCOM, SUPMECA, etc.